Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Princess Perfect Pink LED Lights



I have been telling you in bits and pieces about our remodeling progress.We are almost ready to start working on the kids rooms and are just finishing the last minutes purchases.We decided to do her floor in white and pink vinyl with pink walls.When I was offered the chance to review these super cute Pink LED Christmas Lights,I knew they would be perfect for the finishing touch.

The lights come in strands of 50 and are available in a variety of colors.They plug into any normal outlet and can be plugged end to end for even longer strands.This is great for decorating a tree so you can have as many lights as you want all in one strand.Ready to use right out of the package,these are even packaged in recycled paper sleeves for a little extra "green".

I expected these to have a nice color being led,but I had no idea just how bright and pretty they were.The colors are amazing and they don't give off too much of a glow either.These are perfect for decorating,special occasions or everyday use.We plan to string Reagan's across the shelf in her room and make them into a night light for her.What better way for the princess to go to sleep than in her pretty pink room.

The next time you are looking for Christmas Lights or party lights for your decorating needs,I suggest giving these a try! They offer free incandescent light recycling too.Simply send in your old lights and they will recycle them at no charge and send you a coupon for 15% off of new lights from HolidayLEDS.

***All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I receive sample items in order to write a fair and honest review.No other compensation was received and my opinions were not influenced by receiving sample items***

No comments: