Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Liquid Blue Style


If you have a husband like mine,you probably have a closet full of shirts that never get worn.I know there are tons of tees someone has given him for a birthday or Christmas that he will never wear.This takes up space in my closet that could be better used.

In my opinion it is better to get him a shirt I know he will love like the Awesome Biker t-shirts available at Liquid Blue.This way he has something he is proud to wear and my closet isn't crammed full of junk clothes that are never worn.

There are a ton of shirts available through  Liquid Blue from the more obvious biker style  to the just plain cool.I was sent the "Live Free or Die" shirt to review.The shirt arrived super fast and was packaged nicely as well.I noticed right away how vibrant the colors were,but wondered if they would hold up over time.


I am happy to say we have washed this shirt probably 5 times already and it is still in the same great shape as when it arrived.The colors haven't faded at all and there is no chipping or fraying of the design or the shirt itself.The material is soft and the shirt has a nice stretch to it too.

Now that I know I can trust these products,I will be browsing the selection to see what I can grab for his upcoming birthday or Fathers Day.I am thinking maybe one of these...


 If you have a biker fan on your list,or just a guy who is hard to buy for,I suggest stopping by Liquid Blue to see what amazing shirts you can find and avoid that cluttered closet in your home! Who knows,if you are like me,you might even find a few for yourself!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

***All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I receive sample items in order to write a fair and honest review.No other compensation was received and my opinion was not influenced by receiving a review product.***

No comments: