Thursday, May 31, 2012

101 Days of Summer Play



With summer in full swing,it is time to remember the sunscreen.Banana Boat is asking parents to take the pledge by visiting the Banana Boat Facebook page and clicking the button.For every pledge taken,they will donate a bottle of the new Banana Boat Sunscreen Natural Reflect Lotion to the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp.This nonprofit,residential summer camp and year round center serves children coping with cancer and other illnesses.

A simple click is all it takes to donate a bottle,so why not do it! While you are there,check out the 101 days of Summer Play activity guide for ideas on how to enjoy your summer.

*I am sharing this information I found in my email from Mom Central.I was not compensated in any way for this post but can win a prize pack for taking the pledge,which I did.

No comments: