Tuesday, May 15, 2012

EZ Stringer to the Rescue!


Everyone I know has had an issue with a drawstring at one point or another.It seems like those things never want to stay in place.For me,the biggest problem I have is the strings on my daughters pillowcase dresses.Reagan loves those dresses,but I hate trying to get the strings back in after they have been washed.

Thanks to  EZstringer,I don't have to hassle with it anymore.EZstringer is a flexible tool used to run the strings back through the slot.Simply hook the end of the string into the EZstringer,feed the other end through the slot and pull.Now,when one of the strings comes out of her dress,the boys shorts or one of the many hoodies in our house,I can just grab these and fix it in a snap.



Available in 3 colors and sizes,EZstringer is compact enough to take anywhere with you.These would fit in a purse,diaper bag or car console with ease.You get 3 per set so you could keep one in your house,one in the car and one in your bag or briefcase for instant access anywhere.Because they are made of plastic,even taking them on a vacation or business trip is a snap,no hassling with metal detectors or space issues.

You can even grab a set of 12 replacement drawstrings for just $9.98.These are perfect for that item you can't wear because you lost a string,or just adding a dash of new color to an old item.I plan to replace the black string on my jacket with the bright orange one I was sent to give it a new look.

**I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

***All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.***

No comments: