Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dunecraft presents Seed Bombs for easy flowers this summer

I finally finished planting flowers,so now all I need are some super cute lawn decorations to make it complete.I have multiple flowerbeds,so I always need a variety of flowers to fill them.I wanted to try something different this year,so my daughter and I were happy to review Seed Bombs.Seed Bombs are small little balls that you place directly on the ground.After putting the bombs where you want them,simply water them and let them grow.



We were sent 2 packages of the butterfly mix to try.Each package contains 3 easy to use bombs so we had 6 to try.Reagan decided she wanted to plant them with the Lilies in the small bed,so we put 3 bombs there.We used the other 3 around the light pole with our tulips.Following the directions we placed them on the ground and watered them.Of course,it rained that night,so they got plenty of water!

We have started to see a few sprouts coming from the bombs.It says you will see growth in about 5 days and that is about how long it has been.I think the kids expected to see more,so I tried to explain that it takes weeks for them to get really big.We haven't had a chance to try any of the other seed bombs yet.Fortunately for me,I was sent the ones to review that we would have purchased anyway.

There are a ton of other fun products available from Dunecraft from carnivorous plants to cactus and many more.They offer selections for a variety of ages and even things that would make great science projects.My boys have found quite a few items they would like to have and I even found a few we own that I didn't even realize were made by Dunecraft.

***All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I receive sample items in order to write a fair and honest review.No other compensation was received and my opinions were not influenced by receiving sample items***

No comments: