Tuesday, May 15, 2012

alternaVites are the fun way to take your vitamins!

My kids always give me the hardest time over taking vitamins.It never seems to matter what brand or style they are,at least one of them has a complaint.I figured I would get the same results when I was offered the chance to try alternaVites,but thought it was worth a shot anyway.

When the packaged arrived I opened it to reveal these super cute, individual sized packets.Each packet contains one serving of vitamins in powder form (like a pixie stick).The mix of  ingredients contains essential vitamins and minerals specially designed for children ages 4 and up.This allows the kids a fun and tasty way to get their daily needs and parents no longer have to fight to get their children to take them.

Alternavites are sugar free and do not contain artificial colors,flavors,sweeteners or preservatives.Available in Strawberry Bubble Gum and Raspberry Cotton Candy,the flavors are sure to be a hit too.

These are so good,my kids asked for them every day,multiple times a day.I had to explain that they weren't candy and they could only take one each day.They weren't really too happy about that part,but they loved the alternaVites and that is what matters to me.Now I don't have to fight them to take their vitamins.I don't even have to remember myself, because I can be sure they will ask for them before the day is over.


***All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I receive sample items in order to write a fair and honest review.No other compensation was received and my opinions were not influenced by receiving sample items***

No comments: