Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pure Raspberry Ketones Natural Fat Burners




I told you before about my experiences with different diet and weight loss products. Now, I want to tell you about the newest product I tried.

Pure Raspberry Ketones Natural Fat Burners are extracted from natural sources instead of being synthesized in a lab. This means no additives, binders, fillers or artificial ingredients. Made in the USA, these 500mg capsules are quality tested for assurance. They work as an appetite suppressant by burning body fat and converting it into energy which helps to suppress your appetite.


By using natural ingredients and working with your bodies own normal processes, this product avoids the jittery feeling caused by many appetite suppressants on the market. When combined with diet and exercise, these prove to be a productive weight loss supplement. Exercising makes the body burn energy, which in turn burns calories. By taking these pills in combination with exercise, you are converting stored body fat into burnable energy. This means you don't have to eat more to replace the lost energy, and you are suppressing appetite at the same time. It is a combination that works without any negative side effects.


I took these for about two weeks without any other supplements following the directions of one pill twice a day, 30 minutes before meals with a glass of water. I tried to watch my food intake and increase my activity to achieve the best possible results. I am not going to claim a huge decrease in weight or overly dramatic results. What I noticed was a slow but steady dropping of a pound or two at a time. When doing this over the two week period, I had a drop of around 6 pounds and an increase of energy that allowed me to accomplish more with minimal effort.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: