Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Phantom Fitness Resistance Bands



Since I am trying to recover from my third foot surgery, and get used to these screws and washers in my foot, I have been open to anything I think might help. I have tried to adjust to the difference in bend, but it is so strange with my weakened leg muscles and still hurting foot. I still have to do a couple months of physical therapy, and I am trying to do things at home too.



I reviewed the Phantom Fitness Resistance Bands to see if they would help me build more muscle tone in my weak leg. The set came in a storage bag with each band individually wrapped inside. This makes it easy to store them and to keep them in great condition.


The bands come in four colors, with each on being a different resistance. Each band is clearly marked so you can tell in a second which one you have.You get-

- 1 Blue "Light" Band
- 1 Red "Medium" Band
- 1 Green "Heavy" Band
- 1 Black "X-Heavy" Band



I liked that these bands were strong enough to actually help. I could feel the tension in my leg while using these so I hope they produce even better long term results. The bands have not broken or had any issues so far, so I am looking forward to being able to use these for awhile to come. I am going to continue using them even after my therapy for exercise purposes too. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: