Saturday, April 7, 2012

Waiting for Sunday

I wish Sunday would get here already.It seems like the past day has just crawled by.I can't seem to stay busy and all I do is sit and wish it would hurry up and get here.I know you probably think that is because it is Easter,and that is a part of it,but my main reason is I want my babies home.I hate that they will be gone for their entire spring break and most of Easter Sunday.

Even though I wanted them to be here with me,I let them go visit their dad for the weekend.They don't get to see him nearly enough,so when the chance arises,I try to take advantage of it.I wish it didn't have to be that way,but sometimes that is just how it works out.He has been living in Texas for awhile and they haven't gotten to stay with him for over 2 years until this month.Anyone know how to get him to realize that just isn't enough?

No comments: