Friday, April 20, 2012

I am a Coppertone Water Mom!!



With summer coming and the kids loving to play outdoors,I am always in need of a good quality sunblock.I am concerned about the possibility of sunburn and,of course,skin cancer in the future.In fact,I am so worried about it that I sometimes make people a little crazy insisting it be put on the kids faces and all exposed skin.My children love to swim too,so I need something that won't wash off in 5 minutes,yet won't be so greasy they can't enjoy playing while they wear it.

I love Coppertone for these reasons and many more.There are a ton of varieties to choose from including the Coppertone Babies.I will be bringing you more fun stuff from Coppertone throughout the summer,so keep your eyes open!

***.All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I was not compensated for this post.I just wanted to share my good news!***

No comments: