Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My New Mardi Gras Mask

I love Mardi Gras.Well,I guess technically I should say I love the idea of Mardi Gras,since I have never been to New Orleans to celebrate it in style.I have always been fascinated with the whole event,the culture,traditions,the food and style of it all.Even though I haven't gotten to go yet,I plan to as soon as I get a chance.In the meantime,I can cook the food myself and of course,I can buy fun themed items too.


 The newest addition to my collection is this gorgeous mask.I was sent this to review thanks to my super sponsor at Costume Discounters.I love their selection of Mardi Gras masks so much,it took me a few days to decide which one I wanted to try.I chose this one because it has a removable headband.Simply unhook the sides to remove,so not only is this perfect for wearing,but when I am finished,I can add it to my collection hanging on the wall.


The headband isn't tight and stretches enough that both my daughter and I were able to wear it.I love the bright colors and the ribbons and feathers down the side.My photos really don't do this one justice,so I am including one from the site too.







This is one of my favorite sites for costume items and accessories.They have an easy to browse site,great service and simple ordering.The shipping costs aren't too high and my mask arrived quickly and in perfect condition.If you are like me and love all things Mardi Gras,stop by and see what you can find.If you do,come back and tell me what you got!

***All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I received the mentioned sample item in order to write a fair and honest review.No other compensation was received and my review is not influenced by receiving a free item***


No comments: