Monday, November 28, 2011

ReUseIt Bags Offer Freedom and Style





I hate going to the grocery store.The entire process gives me a headache every time I have to do it.If it weren't for the fact that we would all starve to death without it,I would probably never go.My trip to the store goes something like this..

I check the ads for deals on things I will need anyway.I get to the store,shop for at least an hour and finally get in line.Here the fun begins.Do I want paper or plastic bags for my purchases.Paper would be better,except that every time I get them, they shove too much into at least one and it rips open in my car or somewhere between the store and home.This leaves me to carry those items into the house in my arms or make another trip inside to grab a bag for them.I get plastic,hating that so many will end up in the trash because I can only reuse so many plastic bags in my house.I get home with my 30 plastic bags of assorted household crap and start to carry them inside.Before I can even make it in the door,the handle to one of the bags rips and my items come tumbling down my steps and into my flowers.Nice.This happens every time!


I reviewed the Baggu Large Reusable Shopping Bag in the blue stripe pattern.The blue and tan striped design works well for anyone and it fits into a provided slim zippered storage pouch when not being used.
I can keep this in my purse and even toss in a few extra for big shopping trips without stuffing my purse or having to carry them in the front of my cart while shopping.I can even keep some in the little mesh pocket in my van for on the go needs for the whole family.


I will not hate going to the store as much now that I have a ReUseIt bag to take with me.My Baggu bag has worked much better for me than those little bags you can buy at the checkout of some stores.You know what I mean,the bulky canvas bag that never goes flat again after you have used it a few times.Yes they do hold a good bit of weight,and they do last for awhile,but if you get them dirty and have to wash them,they seem to start unraveling and falling apart.With the Baggu bag,I can simply wipe it off and am good to go.The 100% rip stop nylon bag holds up to 25 pounds and the size is great.I can fit a ton of items into one of these bags and make my day a lot less stressful.

There are a variety of  styles,sizes and colors to choose from on the site,so finding one to fit your needs should be a snap.My son has decided to take mine so he can use it to carry his books at school.They aren't allowed to carry closed book bags inside the school so this is great for him.It would also make an excellent beach or pool bag,or even a nice overnight bag  for the kids.I am willing to bet there are more uses for these than I can even think of,but I am impressed with just the ones I mentioned.

With the Holidays rapidly approaching,these would make a great gift for the college student on the go or the "green" person on your shopping list.








*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

**All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I receive sample items in order to write a fair and honest review.No other compensation was received.

1 comment:

Thomaschrishan said...

Big Bag Removal option is a great choice for almost every transport operation and debris knocks the basket-style container in terms of cost and convenience, almost every time.

scrapbook album