Friday, November 4, 2011

My Blog Needs Assistance

My blog needs a little help.I am fine with the layout,posting and pages,but I have no idea how to do some things.I am looking for someone to do a little designing for me.I am pretty sure I can put it on my blog once finished,but as to the actual creating..I need help.I need a header and new matching button.I typically do not pay for these type of things,but I am willing to discuss that or I am willing to put a button,banner etc. on my blog home page for payment.If you have a different idea or are interested in working with me on this,please send me an email,twitter or facebook message and I will get back to you. I am looking for a theme that matches my blog name..so a picture of 2 different looking monsters and a princess of some sort,with the blog name included in there somewhere..just in case you want to know.Thanks!

No comments: