Monday, November 28, 2011

Qwik Shower Big Wet Wipes



With the Holidays now fully upon us,everyone I know is rushing around trying to do all the things still on their lists.I had my family here for Thanksgiving Saturday and we had a house full of chaos for sure.With 15 people at any given time and 6 kids running around everywhere,it was crazy!

Something that came in handy with all those kids were the samples of  Qwik Shower Big Wet Wipes I had received for review.The 10x12 inch wipes were perfect for cleaning up the little ones after all the pie,cranberry sauce and cookies they ate.I don't have a baby anymore,so I don't have baby wipes on hand for emergency cleanup like I used to.I grabbed the Qwik Shower samples and gave them a try.Each Big Wet Wipe is sealed in it's own packet for less mess,easy access and a fresh wipe.(I hate when my wipes get dried out after sitting in my purse or car for awhile.)

These would be great for dorm rooms,gym or diaper bags,lunchboxes and more for fast,convenient,on the go cleaning needs.Toss a few in a care package for your away from home teen or in your travel bag or suitcase to avoid messy vacation disasters.There are so many uses for these.I am thinking of tucking a few into a diaper cake for my sister and maybe even in the kids stockings for them to toss in their backpacks and sports bags.

You can try a sample from the store for only $1 or stock up and get 100 single wrapped wipes for only $49!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 ***.All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I receive sample items in order to write a fair and honest review.***

No comments: