Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Thanksgiving Dinner 2011


                         
I just wanted to share a little about my Thanksgiving with you.Like always,I hosted dinner at my house.That means I make about 80% of the food,host all the visitors and get left with the cleanup after.Ok I will admit my sisters and mom offer to help,but that never seems to actually get finished before it gets late and everyone has to go home.This year I had both sisters and their families,my mom,grandmother and uncle as well as my family.The gathering lasted for hours like it usually does,and we all had a good time,even if it was a little crazy here with all those people.
                                          My 20 pound turkey            My nephew playing bunny boy
The preggo sister getting my niece ready to go home after a long day!

No comments: