Tuesday, August 23, 2011

TShirtPrinting.net Review





Getting Ready for School has been crazy in our house.I had to register my daughter for K12 this week and get my boys ready for public school too..ugh.One of the things I hate about Back to School..the never ending lists of items the kids will be needing,wanting and just dying to have.

It seems like every year there are more events,teams,trips etc to do.I guess I will be group leader or class mom more then a few times this year! I have found it is easier to have the kids all matching to keep track of a group when you go on field or class trips.What a better way to do this, than to have customized shirts made.Thanks to http://www.tshirtprinting.net I was sent this cute sample shirt for my little monkey to try out.
I wasn't sure what he would think of the randomly selected color,but he was fine with it.This is an example of their mascot monkey,but the printing can be customized to make the perfect shirt for any wearer.I can think of many uses for these shirts and hoodys.From supporting a favorite cause to using for travel wear for the team,you can't go wrong with custom printed shirts.The high quality silk screen printed shirts can be ordered in quantities from 12 to 100,000, so no worries about having enough!

They have a great selection of items which can be seen fully in their catalog.There are unlimited possibilities available in men's,women's,kids,hooded sweatshirts,tanks and more.Pick a color,find your design and order..it's that simple.My shirt was very nicely printed and arrived quickly.I was thrilled to see that even after a few trips through the wash,it hasn't faded or pulled in any way.The colors are nice and bright,plus  the design is cute and eye catching too.

From someone who has a dance group to the scout leader going on a camping trip, this is a great way to keep track of everyone and show your spirit all at the same time.Check them out and order a catalog to see all the options available.

**I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: