Monday, June 27, 2011

Crazy Dog Tees Makes Me Happy


I am one of those people who don't care if someone else likes what it says on my shirt.I don't care if it offends anyone or if they think it is inappropriate.I don't feel this way to be rude or uncaring of the opinions of others,I feel this way because they words on my shirt are just that...words.They give me the chance to express myself,my thoughts and my opinions,and I damn well intend to take advantage of it.

That said,it is really no wonder why I like the selection from  Crazy Dog TShirts .They have tees that range from funny to rude,nostalgic to downright weird.I like the ease of browsing at Crazy Dog  as well.The site is set up for simple use and function.The categories are as described and you are able to narrow down your search in different ways.

My favorite category at Crazy Dog is the 80's shirts section.I love browsing the things from when I was a kid.I have even come across shirts from shows or movies that I had forgotten all about until I saw them on the site.The process is simple,ordering is a snap and delivery is super quick too-what more could a girl want? Some of the best shirts on the site in my opinion are this Gizmo shirt-
or how about the selection of Garbage Pail Kids shirts

They don't call it the 80's section for nothing! Looking through these shirts takes me back to being a kid when life was easy and everything was fun.Now that I am an adult with kids of my own and bills to pay,it is more difficult to let loose and be juvenile again,but thanks to Crazy Dog,I am able to do just that!

*I was given a shirt to assist in my review,no other compensation was received and the opinions are my own!

No comments: