Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My Argan Oil Hair Mask Experience



As I get older, I notice my hair has seemed to get more and more thin and frail. I am sure part of that is due to the many colors I have dyed it, and the havoc I have put upon it with bleach kits and color strippers. that said, I have been trying to avoid doing any more damage to it and am working toward getting it healthy and shiny again.


I recently tried the Argan Oil Hair Mask to see if it would improve my situation any. The mask contains a mixture of natural and organic ingredients like Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and many more. This combination is designed to get down into your hair follicles for a hydrating deep condition. Created to help strengthen and restore your hair, this mask allows you to continue your beauty regimen while providing healthy, youthful hair.

The first thing I noticed about this was how thick and creamy the mask was. It applies sort of like a lotion, using your hands to scoop it from the container and lather it over your hair. It is simple to apply and takes only seconds to spread over your entire head. You can instantly feel a change in the hair softness when using this. It took me a couple of scoops to get enough for all of my hair, but it is down to my waist so that was expected. Once I had it all covered, I allowed it to soak in as directed before rinsing.



The directions for this hair mask say to apply it to clean, towel dried hair. I wanted to avoid having to get in and out of the shower, so I washed my hair as usual, towel dried it while still in the shower and applied the mask, letting it soak in while shaving.This allowed me to use the mask while finishing my shower and avoid wasting time. I learned to take the lid off ahead of time too, so I could avoid trying to do it with wet hands. 

After using this a couple of times, I noticed a shine and softness that wasn't there before. My hair felt fuller and had less frizzy strands too. I imagine if you didn't have the beginning damage that I did, you would probably get even better results. I plan to continue using this to see if my results get even better with more use. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: