Monday, September 8, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia Extreme Weight Loss Formula



If you are wondering about the Garcinia Cambogia craze, wonder no more. I have personally tried this supplement and am going to tell you what I think about it.




This bottle of 180 vegetarian capsules is designed to last for 30 days. You take 2 capsules 30 minutes before eating, 3 times a day. Of course, you will get the most benefit from this by watching what you eat and exercising while taking it. I tried to limit snacking, cut down on fats like mayo or sour cream and drink even more water than before.

I noticed weight loss within days of starting this product. I wasn't as hungry or as often as usual and I had more energy to get up and do things. I also noticed I didn't east as much when I took these as directed. I felt full more quickly and often didn't finish my meal at all.

I had a steady drop of several pounds a week during my 30 days of taking this supplement. By the end I had dropped about 15 pounds. I wasn't working overly hard because I have limited movement on one foot after my surgeries. If I had been able to work out as much as I wanted, it may have increased my loss even more.

Revolutionary research has shown that Garcinia Cambogia provides the following benefits:

- Increases weight loss by 2 to 3 times what a person would lose with just diet and exercise alone
- Blocks fat production and turns fat into glycogen, which helps burn fat
- Suppresses appetite and curbs cravings 
- Increase lean muscle mass
- Increases serotonin, leading to less emotional eating, improved mood, and better sleep
- Reduces cortisol, the stress hormone, leading to decreased belly fat
- Decreases bad cholesterol and promotes healthy cholesterol 
- No side effects






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: