Thursday, September 11, 2014

Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream



Have you ever tried any Adovia products? I had never heard of them before I was selected to do a product review a few months ago. Since then I have had the opportunity to try several of their products and have been satisfied with all of them.


The latest item I tried was the Moisturizing Day Cream. This moisturizer offers deep hydration, lending your skin a soft, radiant glow. Designed for daytime use, this moisturizer is fast absorbing and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or slick after application. It blends into your skin quickly and with minimal effort, so you can get done and get on with your day.


Blended from Dead Sea Minerals and combined with natural oils and aloe vera gel, the Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream hydrates your skin without damaging it in the process. It can be used as a base for cosmetics, or just applied twice daily for skin hydration. I used it alone to see the results. I do not use foundation or powders, so I have no idea how well it works that way, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it perform the same.


My favorite part about these products is that they are cruelty free and are never tested on animals. Plus they offer a 100%, no questions asked money back guarantee. How awesome is that!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: