Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Get Allover Help With Raspberry Keytone Blast


I have started a transition to a healthier family. While this idea has not been met with open arms by all of the family members, I am still pushing ahead with it. I am not asking them to become vegan or to spend hours a day working out, but I want them to be a little more aware of what they are eating and drinking on a daily basis.

I have made several changes in lifestyle and diet as a jump start to this transition, and trying Raspberry Keytone Blast is one of them. I received a full sized bottle for review and began taking it right away. At first, I didn't see much change, except maybe a slight decrease in my appetite. I continued taking them and noticed I had lost a few pounds and I was having less trouble getting up and moving for the day. I wasn't running around all crazy or anything, but I felt more awake and alert after about 3 weeks of use.







  1. Increases fat burning
  2. Increases breakdown of fat in cells
  3. Boosts/regulates metabolism
  4. Improves/maintains health through acai berry antioxidant qualities
  5. Promotes satiety as body disposes of waste and toxins
  6. Promotes natural weight loss with no side effects
  7. Prevents feeling of being "wired" and anxious as no stimulants are added
Raspberry Keytone Blast uses a combination of Raspberry Keytones and Acai berry for maximum benefits. The all natural supplement  allows you to take this without worries over what you are putting into your body, or any side effects. This healthy blend suppresses appetite and cleanses the body of toxins and waste, all with no caffeine.

In the end, I was pleased with my results from this trial. I didn't go into it expecting miracles, but was happy with having more energy and feeling more awake and alive. I have several other supplements to review, so I will not be taking more of this right now. I do plan to keep it on the list of supplements to look into long term once I finish my reviews. 

No comments: