Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Congrats to My Super Kid!

I haven't really stopped to update you about my darling children too much lately. With the warm weather, and my being stuck in this wheelchair, I haven't had time to do everything I have on my list.


I did want to take a minute and mention my youngest son , Aiden. You might remember that he is a year younger than his classmates because he skipped first grade a few years ago. Aiden has always maintained good grades and tried his hardest at his schoolwork. Now he has added several more accomplishments to his permanent record  by winning the class and school spelling bees, being nominated for the Future leaders of America Conference and winning student of the month. He has had a successful school year and we are so very proud of him!




No comments: