Sunday, April 27, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

As I get older, I have been trying to combat the signs of aging. I have always looked younger than my actual age, and I want it to stay that way. I use a variety of products to maintain my youthful look and have always wondered if Dead Sea products would make any difference. After reading a little more about it, I decided to give it a try with the Adovia Dead Sea Mask.



My package arrived quickly and in perfect shape. The tube is a good quality and easy to squeeze, so the mask doesn't come pouring out too fast. The first thing I noticed about the mask was how thick and creamy it was. It is simple to apply and covers well without a lot of hassle. I didn't want to apply it to thick, being my first time trying it, but I think I will do it a little thicker next time just to be sure there aren't any uncovered spots.

The tube contains 30 facial applications, which gives you enough for 3-4 months. Each treatment is providing the same results as a spa facial, at just a fraction of the price. Made with pure Dead Sea Mud,and containing over 21 minerals, the mask tightens and purifies pores and reduces acne and pimples. You can actually feel it get tighter as it sits. I chose to treat my entire face, but the mask can be used as a spot treatment and blackhead remover too.


I noticed a tingling feeling right away when I applied this to my face, almost like a cool breeze. My skin felt fresh and clean after using this and was noticeably softer to the touch. I saw a difference in my skin after using too. I plan to continue using this to assist me in my goal of looking great as long as I can. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: