Sunday, February 16, 2014

Vinyl Disorder Nail Decals for the Princess and I


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Reagan, like almost every 7 year old girl I know, loves to do her nails. She is always asking to paint and decorate them, and always wanting to try something new. When she saw me open the package with the nail decals we were sent to review, she was excited to try them right away.


I convinced her to clean them off first and then to pick what color or colors she wanted to use. She decided on a new pink polish she likes, and painted her nails to get them ready for the fingernail art stickers. She wouldn't let me fix her paint job, she said she wanted to do it all herself.


Reagan wanted to use the heart decal samples we received, so we saved the stars for later. She had a little trouble keeping them straight at first, but after a few tries she got them to stay where she wanted them.


I like that the decals are nice and thick. I hate those paper types that rip and crumple as you apply them. These were like stickers and you just peeled each one from the paper to your nail, no mess! Once you get used to the decals, they become easier to apply and within minutes , Reagan had them finished. I told her she just needed to apply a top coat if she wanted them to stay on longer, but she wanted to be able to change them so we skipped that part.


I think they turned out pretty well considering she did it all herself. I was impressed that the decals held up to her abuse for the rest of the day without falling off too. Even without a top coat, this was what they looked like after 24 hours...


 I wanted to see how these worked directly on the nail. I had stuck one to my modem and my phone to see how well they clung and they look like they were made to be there. It was the same when applying it to my bare nail. The sticker attached with ease and stayed there until I removed it later. These are very shiny and catch the light constantly when wearing them too.

 I would love to try more of their nail art designs. I enjoyed doing these with my daughter and trying something that we both liked. In fact, we liked them enough to go browse the site and see what else we can find.

You can follow Vinyl Disorder on Facebook  to stay up to date on their posts and grab their tweets on Twitter too. See you there!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: