Saturday, October 19, 2013

Preparing for Halloween with Private Island Party



Halloween is almost here and I am excited. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I am always thrilled when the time comes to start decorating and preparing for it. One of the most vital parts of any great Halloween is, of course, the costumes.

I try to get my children whatever costume they want, which can be a headache sometimes. For example, this year my daughter wanted to be a punk rock princess. She had already selected the dress and wig that she wanted, but we needed something else to make it more "punk". After a bit of searching, we decided to get her some fishnet gloves to go over the white satin ones from her costume. This would still keep her hands warm and let her have that extra kick she wanted.


I was sent several pairs of the Long Fishnet Gloves to review from Private Island Party. My gloves arrived in a nicely padded envelope and all were in perfect condition upon receipt. I received a nice variety of colors, which thankfully included a bright pink pair that perfectly matched her dress. Each pair features finger and thumb holes for quick and simple wear. Simply slide on the hand, insert the fingers and slide up the arm. The fishnet material allows them to be super stretchy, so they fit her little arms just as easily as they did mine.

I love how bright the colors of these gloves are too. Being fishnet, you sometimes lose some of the color when they are stretched, but we didn't have that problem. These are made with a thicker fishnet material that has held up well. We have tried several pairs of them and not had any runs or tears at all.

Private Island Party offers a large variety of costumes and accessories to select from. You can browse items by category, season, theme and more, or use the search function to look for a specific item. With the day rapidly approaching, now would be a great time to visit them and see what you can find for your perfect Halloween costume.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: