Saturday, October 26, 2013

Meet the Ozeri Precision Digital Bath Scale





I have been trying to watch my weight. Well to be honest, I should say I am watching my weight go down. I have not started any particular diet, but thanks to daily trips to the bus and being able to walk around more, I have managed to drop around 15 pounds. I have been looking for a nice bath scale that would allow me to keep better track of my loss, assuming that seeing the numbers right in front of me daily, would be a push to do even more.When I saw an opportunity to review the Ozeri Precision Digital Bath Scale, I figured it was perfect for me.


This scale features auto calibration technology which works as soon as opened. No need for assembly or setup of any kind.  The Ozeri scale turns on and instantly shows your weight on the easy to read LCD wide screen display. The 4 G sensors capture weights up to 400 pounds in increments of 0.2 with industry leading accuracy. Made from impact resistant tempered glass, the scale uses only 1 included Lithium 2032 battery, and turns off automatically to conserve power.


We tried this several times with multiple users and compared the readings to both a doctors scale and a traditional bath scale. The digital screen makes obtaining your measurement a snap. This eliminates trying to discern what number you are seeing or having to lean over to get a reading. It worked just as well for my tiny daughter or my large footed husband as it did for me.  

I love that is is so slim and compact too. The thin design is a huge improvement over big, bulky scales and it is perfectly sturdy, eliminating any wobbling or loss of balance when using. You can visit Amazon to get one of these amazing digital scales for yourself. With a full warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee, this would be perfect as a gift too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: