Thursday, July 12, 2012

Have You Tried Motts Medleys?

My kids love fruit snacks and always ask for them at the store.I usually try to get the brand or style they want,but sometimes I grab a more healthy option instead.I like them to have snacks but like it even better when those snacks contains at least a little bit of healthy ingredients.

Now,thanks to the new Mott's Medley fruit snacks.I don't have to worry about this.Made from real fruit and vegetable juice,these new snacks are the perfect solution to my needs.The kids get something they want,and I get a healthier option for snacks.

When my samples arrived,I opened the packages to try each flavor.I usually do not eat fruit snacks because they have such a gummy consistency.I am not a fan of gummies and always end up opening a pack of fruit snacks only to discover they are gummy..yuck! You can imagine my surprise when I discovered that these were not only tasty.but they were soft and chewy instead of gummy.I was thrilled!

Mott's Medley fruit snacks also contain Box Tops for Education.This fabulous program helps ensure our kids have the supplies and equipment they need at school. I try to support my kids schools by clipping box tops to send to their teachers.It may not seem like much,but all those tops throughout the year can really add up to some great savings for the school.


You can go here to download a coupon for 60 cents off a package so you can try them for yourself!

**I received the mentioned sample items thanks to General Mills and MyInsite.
***All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I receive sample items in order to write a fair and honest review.No other compensation was received and my opinions were not influenced by receiving sample items***

No comments: