Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Gage

I am not sure how I managed to do this.but I forgot to post when my oldest turned 11 a few weeks ago.
Gage is my first born and the first one to give me trouble,but he is also the most artistic and protective of the bunch as well.


 This year for his birthday Gage went with a zombie theme.He asked for all zombie related gifts,especially things from the show The Walking Dead.He also selected a picture of the Marvel characters as zombies for his cake.
While he didn't get all zombie stuff,he did get some, like the Walking Dead board game and the Resident Evil wall decals.


He also received art supplies,books,magnets,pens,plain tee shirts and fabric markers that he wanted so he could design his own shirts and about $70 in cash.


All in all I think he had a great day.He used his money to buy himself a Wii game and the first book of the Walking Dead compendium,which made it even better.


Happy Birthday Gagey!

No comments: