Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pretty Bunny Costume from Wholesale Costume Club

Easter is coming and the shelves are already stocked full of bunnies,eggs and chicks.From egg dye kits to Easter baskets,decorations to  Easter costumes, there is always so much to do!

This year I got a little help checking the costumes off the list, thanks to Wholesale Costume Club.I wanted to get something for Harley because she is the youngest kid in the family.She just turned 1 and is starting to walk,so I thought she would be so cute in this Newborn/Infant Bunny Costume
My costume arrived in record time and as always with this company,I was thrilled.Their costumes are great quality and they look even better in person. This super soft and fluffy costume, is nice and cozy to keep your little bunny warm on Easter morning.
WHC has a nice variety of infant costumes to chose from.They were all so cute I had a hard time deciding which one to get! I love using this site because they have the selections narrowed in so many ways. You can browse by type of costume,sex or age and even type of accessory to make your costume complete.

Need one for the baby boy in your life? How about this

or if you are looking for something besides a bunny,try this fabulous little lamb!


Wholesale Costume Club offers more than just Easter costumes too.They have great selections for Christmas,Mardi Gras,Halloween and more.For your next costume need,swing by and check out their selection!

*I was given the mentioned costume to assist in my review.The opinions are my own from personal experience.

No comments: