Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Kinesiology Sports Tape-CrossFit, Running, Etc Review




I have major issues with my muscles and joints, so any type of physical exercise, workout or extreme movement leaves me sore and stiff. One of the ways I have found to combat that is by using support tape.

I used this Freak Tape to assist with my neck, knee and back/shoulder areas. I like that this Kinesiology Tape is nice and stretchy, and that it has the measurement paper on the back. This makes it easy to get my strips just the right size each time. The paper came off easily and didn't cause any bunching or sticking when removing it.



The tape itself is very easy to apply. Once you select your desired length, simply remove the paper backing and stick where needed. The tape provides stability without being uncomfortable. It stays put nicely, but does not last as long as I would like. I noticed peeling and fraying around the edges after a few hours of use. For a really demanding day, you may have to apply this twice for maximum results.

The tape is easy to remove, with minimal discomfort. It rolls up easily for quick disposal too. All in all I was pleased with the results and would suggest this to anyone who needed a bit of assistance




*I received a sample item for review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own. 





No comments: