Sunday, January 18, 2015

Gourmet Souffle Chocolate Dessert Review



I love cooking and baking and can be found scouring Pinterest or other sites for new ideas at least weekly. I like to make something new each week, so my family doesn't get bored and I don't have to do the same thing over and over. My favorite things to make are baked goods and desserts, like the Gourmet Souffle Chocolate Dessert I tried recently.



If you are like me, the word souffle makes your mouth water. When you add chocolate to that, it becomes even more amazing! I received a party package so I could share the experience with my friends. I had bulk packages that made 10 souffles per bag, so I could create away with toppings on some of them too!

The thing I love most about these is how simple they are to make. They literally take just minutes to mix and spoon into the ramekins. Then all you have to do is bake and enjoy! The souffles bake up nice and fluffy and they taste divine!


We tried these alone and with different toppings. The kids loved putting caramel topping on theirs and some of them went for white chocolate chips too. I personally loved them topped with whipped peanut butter icing!



These make great gifts and work for almost anyone. They would be perfect for sending to college kids, adding to a soldier box, putting in a gift basket or just giving them as is. Everything in the box means less clean up after and no need for special dishes or cookware to make them so they are a welcome gift anytime.

*I received a sample kit to share these with party guests. All opinions are my own from personal experiences.

No comments: