Monday, June 23, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Organiziation Box Review



My daughter has joined the bandwagon for those crazy little loom bands. She has had a ton of them and made bracelets and other things for everyone she knows. This is at the top of her list for her birthday in a few weeks, so I have been looking for fun new accessories for her.

I received a cute Rainbow Bandz Organization Box to review, so I purchased two new packages of bands to put in it for her. The organizer box comes complete with dividers, so you can make the spaces larger or smaller as needed. I made a long spot on one side for the loom tool and connectors, and a bunch of small spaces for individual colors. I had 17 different choices and there are still several spaces for started or finished projects, or even more colors. 
The box is made of sturdy plastic with snap closures on the side and is small enough to transport with ease. It even fits in a backpack, making it perfect for sleepovers, travel or visits to grandma. She can even take it with her on camping trips or to the doctors office. 
I love that the dividers have ridges at the top, making them easy to grip and switch around. My only wish is that I would love to see this come in colors. It would be fun to collect them or use a different color for each kid. I know we could use a few more of these, and not just for the bands either. I would use them for beads and buttons and it is perfect for storing my bottles of candy flavoring. Actually, I could use a bunch of these!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: