Friday, June 6, 2014

Garcinia/Cleanse Weight Loss System

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


There are so many fitness and weight loss products out there that it can be hard to know which ones to try. From food diets to supplements, there are many options available to those who want to tone up or drop a few pounds.

Many people have joined the new fan base for the Garcinia/Cleanse Weight Loss System. This system is based on a combination of effects from the two products to help you lose weight and rid your body of unwanted toxins. The high-potency Garcinia Cambogia   Advanced works with the Slender Cleanse Advanced to provide safe and effective fat burning weight loss.


I tried these by following the instructions to take 800 mg twice a day, 30 minutes before meals. It was a little hard to remember to take these, mostly because I don't eat on a schedule, but I did my best. I noticed I had to go to the bathroom more often when taking these and assume that is from the cleansing agents. I also noticed I felt less hungry when I did eat if I took these ahead of time, as suggested.

For me there wasn't a dramatic change right away. I did drop a few pounds, but nothing to be overwhelmed about. I will say that I had more sugary foods than normal, which would have usually have caused me to gain a pound or two. I didn't gain anything during this period though, so that was a plus.

After about two weeks of taking these, I noticed a bigger change. I had shed a little more weight, but I had gained some muscle too. This had to be from the extra energy I had and moving around more. I had less desire to snack and more desire to get up and do something. This was a big plus for me because I am just now allowed to walk again after surgery.

I would suggest trying this system if you want a shed some weight for bikini season or just tone up a little. The energy boost and reduced cravings alone are well worth it, not to mention losing a few extra pounds.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: