Saturday, June 7, 2014

Happy Almost 33rd Birthday to My Husband

My darling husband turns 33 this Sunday. I always laugh a him because he is younger then me by 1 year, 1 month and 1 day. That means I was 33 for almost a year, and am now 34, while he got to relax at only 32 the whole time.

To celebrate him getting older we will be having a delicious Rocky Road Swirl Cream Cake. It looks a bit like a big Swiss Roll with nuts on top. It should be perfect for him though, since he loves Rocky Road and Swiss Rolls :).

Brad never wants anything new so I grabbed him several boxes of ammo for target shooting and a new Timberland wallet because he needed a new one. I hate trying to buy for him, he doesn't collect anything and already has everything he wants, within reason anyway.

Hopefully he has a great day and everything goes as planned. Fingers crossed**

No comments: