Thursday, December 5, 2013

Help Your Little One Go Swimming in Style with Babi-Kini Suits






While on the hunt for a super cute swimsuit for my new niece, I came across Babi-kini. Made in the USA, these adorable little suits are available in a variety of colors and styles to fit your baby bathing suit needs. You can select from traditional or full cut bikinis, as well as one pieces, all in a range of eye catching patterns like the zebra printed one I received. 


I love the attention to detail in these suits. The stitching is nice and secure so I don't have to worry about it unraveling while she wears it. The material is soft and silky to the touch, so no worries about it being itchy or scratching baby during use. The colors are bright and pretty too, so you know your baby will be the center of attention. I hate to wash something and have it come out faded, so I was thrilled to see these do not have that issue.


Each suit comes with beaded accents that add a little extra flair to the suit. They are nice quality beads that do not break or fade after use and are smooth to avoid any scratching.


The suits seem very true to size. They fit well and do not leave bulges in the material. They are so compact I was able to fit both of the suits into the little gift bag. This is the perfect for gift giving and a great way to carry or store them too.


You can purchase these for only $30 each and low shipping. Select from several shipping options depending on your needs or preferences and orders are shipped within 1-3 days. They even offer a great refund policy that includes the shipping cost. Stop by and look around to see what you like best.

Follow Babi-kini on Twitter or like on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest items, news and more.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: