Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to School Really Sucks

I don't know about you,but I was just not ready for school to start.I had all the supplies,clothing and accessories they needed,but the thought of getting up so early was not a fun one.I have 3 kids in 3 different schools this year so that means multiple trips a day to the bus stop to take them in the mornings and then doing it all again in the afternoons...blah!


The kids were ready though and still seem excited to go and see their friends each day.My daughter has been waiting all summer to meet some girls to hang out with and she has made a few new friends already.Being in a house with two brothers gets on her nerves sometimes.


My oldest has had some issues with bullying in the past so he was not as thrilled for this year to begin.I am hoping he can get away from that and have a better time this year,but he wasn't up for posing or anything the first day.I guess he is getting too old for that.

What about you? How is your school year going so far?





No comments: