Thursday, July 15, 2010

Zelt Belt Review



I don't know about you,but my kids all seem to have trouble keeping their jeans up.I guess maybe it;s because they are taller then they are thick,so we have to buy according to length.This is especially a problem with my daughter Reagan who is now 4.Reagan is only 30 pounds and she is tall for her age which equals a very petite toddler with sagging jeans.

I came across a giveaway a few months ago for a zelt belt.The zelt belt has a Velcro closure to ensure a perfect fit that will last for a few years.I chose the pink with hearts design for my belt when I won the giveaway and was thrilled with it when it arrived.

The first thing I noticed it that is is strong and has an amazing hold.The zelt has never come undone or loosened when it was being worn.It easily fits through the loops on her jeans and the Velcro keeps it nice and snug-no more saggy bottom pants!

The zelt is available in a variety of colors and styles and is a must have for toddlers.They can fasten and unfasten it themselves to use the restroom and it helps them feel like a big kid too!You can buy the zelt from
Zig Zag Creations on Etsy.This would make a perfect gift for any little one -in fact why not get a few and have a variety of styles and colors to match everything!




I was not compensated for this review.I won the belt and decided to share my find with others.




Have A Great Day

No comments: