Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Create Custom Window Art with Liquid Chalkers



My kids love to draw and write with anything they can get their hands on. From pencils to paint, they enjoy creating their own artwork on a daily basis. For that reason, I just knew they would love working with the Liquid Chalkers I received for review.

If you are like me, your first though is, what exactly is a liquid chalker? I was a little unsure what they were or what they could be used for, but I soon found out.



These super fun markers from Paper and Twine were developed by a mom looking to increase the creativity in her family, and they do just that. I loved the mix of bright colors that come in the 8 piece set. It is enough to allow you to make a ton of super fun designs on windows, doors, mirrors and more.

When you first open these you have to shake each one and then press down with the tip to allow the liquid to flow into in. I thought this was great because it means no ink will be leaking out before you use them and you know each one is nice and fresh. It takes only a minute or two to start each one and you only have to do it the first time.


These markers are simple to use but work so much better than other options I have tried. Anyone can use them, from toddler to adult and the possibilities are limitless. My kids loved creating images on their bedroom windows out glass door. They also found it fun to leave messages to one another on their bathroom mirror.

These would also be perfect for chalkboard or chalkboard painted surfaces like walls and doors. They apply smoothly and you can draw with the flat side or the tip for varied t\line thickness and detail. When used on glass surfaces, you can easily wipe away any mistake with just your fingertip and when you want to change designs, it takes just seconds to clear the surface and start again. This was a huge plus over scrubbing and wiping forever to remove the color or change a picture.


These would make a great gift for the, kid, teacher or budding artist in your family, or anyone else who enjoys passing the time in a creative way.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: