Friday, December 12, 2014

Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer



Staying young looking and healthy is a constant battle once you reach a certain age. It becomes necessary to pay attention to the details you never even thought before. It never hurts to have some assistance at staying vibrant and beautiful, so I am always looking for new products to do just that.




The Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer is designed to revive your youth. It is unique because it is calculated to avoid dryness and irritation that often comes with Retinol use.The mix of Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Green Tea is a potent moisturizing blend that works against fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, acne, sun damage and more.

I can say this really does add moisture to your skin. It doesn't have an overpowering smell to it and it applies easily. I noticed a significant change in my skin after just a few days of using this. My skin felt more soft to the touch and it didn't seem to look as strained as before. I had started to notice slight lines and uneven skin tone in areas and it looks much more uniform and smooth now.

I am 34, so my age signs are slight. I have no idea how well this works for more advanced issues. I did let my teenage son use it to address acne issues and it did well in clearing up his skin, It took multiple applications, but it did make a change in the overall appearance of his face.

Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't like this moisturizer, just contact them and get a full refund. You don't even need to return the bottle!



No comments: