Monday, November 10, 2014

Super Bright Longest Lasting Glow Stick Bracelets



One of the things I remember most from childhood was glow toys. We spent hours playing with them and my kids do the same thing now. When the great people at Tomoson were looking for kids to show off their glow creativity, I knew it was perfect for them!




 I was sent a package of 100 glow sticks in a variety of bright colors for them to have fun with. We received red, purple, green, yellow, blue and white I believe. Each of the sticks had it's own adapter piece too, allowing them to be used as bracelets or to make even more fun creations with them.

We happened to be having a party in that time frame, so I saved these until I had a bunch of kids together to try these glow sticks. I set a bunch of them on the table, they turned out the lights and started snapping and shaking to get them all glowing brightly.

The girls started by making everything from the normal necklaces and bracelets to a jump rope, tiara and even a hula hoop. They had a blast jumping and trying to get the hoop to stay together. Then they started to get creative.


Reagan made a headband for her Babysitting Mama doll, which triggered a design session to make clothes for that and the Build a Bears too.


They ended up making several different styles but this was my favorite.

They created locks for the fridge and decorations for her dresser, and crazy things like handcuff chains too.


They played with these for hours, until the lights started to fade and the kids fell asleep. Then they started again the next day! I loved how bright the colors really were and how long they lasted. There were even a few with some glow left when they all got up the next day.


The boys are 11 and 13 and they had a blast joining in the fun. They made things like glasses and accessories, then started trying to create cool effects for their profile photos and backgrounds. They used a variety of colors like pink, blue, green and yellow to make fun light patterns.



These are a great way to entertain kids for long periods of time. They work wonders for sleepovers, on trips, while camping or anytime they just want to be fun and creative. Having 100 of them in a package allows a variety of color choices and plenty of pieces to go around too.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: