Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Coffee Dates from Hell- Book Review



I love to read. I always have a book that I am currently working through, sometimes even two or three at a time. I like to read a variety of topics, so when I saw the Coffee Dates From Hell book, it seemed like a perfect fit.

This book is a collection of short stories about random coffee dates between people. It has some historical characters like Lincoln and Einstein and other various random people. Each one tells the story of how the first dates went...with all the crazy details. Of course the stories are fictional, but still hilarious to read.

I loved that these stories were short enough to read in just minutes. Each one had a different reason why the date was going bad, and they were all comical. Some of the stories were obvious as to what the issue was, and others took a minute to express the oddness of the date. The variety was nice and prevented me from becoming bored with the stories.

There are also a few stories about coffee shops that have turned into coffee flops. These short descriptions of the craziest of coffee shop horrors left me shaking my head in wonder. I can't imagine going into them!

This is a great book for times when you just have a few minutes to read or need something funny to laugh at. It would be perfect for bus or subway rides, while sitting in a waiting room or even keeping in the bathroom. I personally enjoyed relaxing in a bubble bath and reading a few dates each time while I soaked.

This would also make a great gift for anyone who enjoys a bit of humor in their life! The stories aren't what I consider inappropriate or raunchy, so there is no concern over who could receive this book. It would be perfect to hand out as a Holiday party favor or to keep on hand for emergency or unexpected gifting needs too.

You can find this book in paperback and ebook version on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: