Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Weird Neighborhood Kid and Her Even Weirder Mom

I told you about the crazy little girl who told my daughter she mutilated a cat for fun. Well, of course, being who I am, there was no way I was just going to let that go.We had searched for the cat and couldn't find it anywhere, which only made my daughter that much more upset.

I waited until morning and decided to approach her mom about the issue at the bus stop. I waited until all the kids were on the bus and asked her if I could speak to her for a moment. I really try not to judge people but this lady with her pajama bottoms and wild hair looked like she was a little off her rocker anyway. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with pjs and wild hair in the morning but you had to see her to really understand.

I told her what her daughters had said and that they had continued to come to our home after being asked not to come back. I asked her what kind of children made up such disgusting things just to terrify another child. I also informed her that if I saw any of her children harming cats I would personally call the authorities and write a statement against them, I don't care how old they are. Maybe they should do a better job of watching their children so those kind of things wouldn't happen.

I cannot even begin to describe the look she had...blank is about all I can say. I am not sure she even comprehended what I had said to her, she looked that out of it. All she kept saying was that their dad had yelled at them for it. Really, wow, so you just yell about something like that? Of course,her husband had taken off as soon as I approached them so I couldn't speak to him too.

I suppose I will have to speak to the property management. You aren't even allowed to rent here, you have to own your home, which they do not and should not be allowed here at all. Geez.



No comments: