Monday, March 14, 2011

Farberware and Measuring Cups from CSN Stores


I will be the first to admit I buy too many things.I am always seeing something and deciding I just have to take it home,order it etc.I can say that I am usually getting something for either the house or the kids,so it has a purpose,at least.

I was recently given a gift code to CSN Stores to assist in a review of something from their site.I am in the process of cleaning out the old stuff and making over parts of the house,so there were plenty of items I could use.While cleaning out the kitchen drawers recently,I was missing a certain measuring cup and couldn't find it anywhere in the mess of drawers.While browsing I came across the neatest set of cups to solve this problem.
The OXO Angled Measuring Cup 3 Piece Set is fantastic."The patented angled surface lets you read measurement markings by looking straight down into the Cup. This eliminates the need to fill, check and adjust the amount of liquid you are measuring." The soft, non-slip handle allows for a firm grip,so no dropping those little handles from my old cups.These even measure in  and cups, ounces and milliliters  for all your  measuring needs. The set includes 1,2 and 4-cup versions too so you don't have to stop and wash out your cup in the middle of every recipe or use.They are even dishwasher safe although I clean mine by hand.

I also found these Farberware Nonstick Carbon Steel Baking Sheets.The set of three includes one 9" x 13" baking sheet, one 10" x 15" baking sheet, and one 11" x 17" baking sheet.These are oven safe to 500 degrees F.I like that they are different sizes allowing me to use the one I need without taking up extra oven space.The non stick surface is great.I made chocolate chip cookies on these the day I got them.Here are the cookies on the sheet and the sheet after I removed them.As you can see nothing stuck to them at all, and all it took was a simple wash to make them good as new.These need to be hand washed in warm water to preserve the non-stick surface.








 As always with CSN, my order arrived nicely packaged and in perfect condition.The checkout took about 3 minutes and my order was delivered 2 days later.Go to CSN the next time you have kitchen needs,or any other need for that matter.
 
 
*I was not compensated in any way for this post.I received the gift code as a CSN preferred blogger.The opinions are my own with product information taken from the site.

No comments: