Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Discover Philly Cooking Cream

I was chosen to host a Philadelphia Cooking Cream House Party! I love to try new recipes and was trilled to find this House party kit came with a recipe booklet to give me some starter ideas.I was also sent fabulous wooden spoons,notepads,magnets and coupons to share with my guests.I decided to have this party with the girls at work.Since we work in a kitchen there were plenty of materials available,lots of people willing to try it with us and all the add in and extras we could handle.

I have used Philadelphia cream cheese in many different recipes so I was excited to try these special Cooking Cream blends.Available in Original,Santa Fe,Savory Garlic and Italian Cheese and Herb, there is a variety to suit almost everyone.


We wanted to try all the flavors,so we made a variety of different recipes including Ultimate Creamy Beef Stroganoff,Creamy Bacon Fettuccine,Baked Penne,Creamy Tomato Basil Pizza and Southwest Pasta Skillet.Most of the recipes are pretty simple and can be made for around $10 or less.The cooking creams here are a little over $2 each at Walmart and most contain a cheese of some sort,meat,onions or peppers and a main ingredient like pasta,rice,crust etc.there are some recipes that are a little more detailed but nothing that requires a gourmet chef to make.

I think these are a great addition to any kitchen.They are easy to use and don't take up much space in your fridge,plus it is easy to use them in your own creations too.I plan to experiment a little with them.Maybe a nice casserole or pasta dish of my own or even a great dip for chips or veggies..the possibilities are endless with the flavors available.

* I was not compensated in any way for this post.I was sent them mentioned items to assist in my preparation as a member of House Party.I just wanted to share this fabulous new item with you so you can try them with your family too.The opinions are my own and that of my co-workers and family .

No comments: