Thursday, March 11, 2010

My View On "The View" This Week



This week on the view was an interesting one to say the least.Did you tune in to watch?

Monday opened the week with guest Vanessa Williams joining the table to discuss The Oscars.I am not a huge fan of awards shows although I do watch occasionally to see what people are wearing and what they say when they accept their awards.My fav Sherri was at the oscars and was amazed by how many boobs she saw falling out..lol.I love that woman.What do you think about the school issue.Do you think private school is better then public?The ladies were joined by Chris Cuomo to discuss some controversial hot topics in the news like Amanda Knox,Chelsea King and Jaycee Duggard.


Tuesday was filled with Andy Garcia and his daughter Dominik Garcia-Lorido talking about their new movie City Island.Whoopi tells abouts being in Toy Story 3 and Elissa Stein and Susan Kim,the authors of the book Flow.

On Wednesday Forest Whitaker discussed his new movie-Our Family Wedding and Former Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura talking about his book American Conspiracies.I for one am dying to read the book because I myself share his views on many of the subjects.

Don't forget to tune in Thursday to see sir Elton John,Eric McCormack  and National Enquirer's Barry Levin.

The View will wrap up this week with one of my favorite actors Christopher Walken,Carolina Herrera  and
comedian Carol Leifer.
All in all a great week on The View and I know I did not want to miss a minute of it.

I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.Thanks Mom Central!

No comments: