Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Review of Premium Nonstick 10 Piece Cookware Set in Red with Black Handles

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

An economical way to equip your kitchen with the cookware basics, this Farberware cookware set is perfect for the starter kitchen. Beautiful and functional, the platinum colored nonstick interior is easy to clean - foods slide right off. Tempered glass lids offer a snug fit, keeping mois...

Fabulous Farberware Nonstick Cookware
By hollowsins from Circleville,Ohio on 3/7/2010
5out of 5
Pros: Durable, Easy To Use, Easy To Clean, Retains Heat, No Burnt Spots, Handle Stays Cool, Distributes Heat Evenly, Heats Quickly, Non-Stick
Best Uses: Cooking For Kids, Gifts, Small Kitchens, Elaborate Meals, Simple Meals, Large Kitchens
Describe Yourself: Avid Cook

The customer service is fabulous and quick to respond.The variety was great and you cannot beat the prices for the value.
I love that the non-stick surface is actually non-stick.I have not had anything stick to these at all.We have cook steak,hamburger,mac-n-cheese,eggs,soup and more in these so far.The coating is very durable and does not scratch easliy.We did end up with a small nick in the skillet,but that was due to using a knife to turn the steak(husband).I just stick these in the dishwasher and they come out shiny and clean.
The botton of the skillet
thumbnail
Tags: Picture of Product
superior lining
thumbnail
Tags: Picture of Product

I was given this product to assist in my review.I was not paid for the review or required to have a positive opinion.

1 comment:

Vince said...

This product is perfect for me because every weekend I love cooking but I haste watching washing kitchen tool especially when it is sticky. Good to heard that this product is non sticky. Thanks for the review.