Thursday, February 25, 2010

This Week On the View

If you have watched The View this week you have already seen-
Senator Evan Bayth in his first and only television appearance since the announcement ,the shall we say interesting cast of MTV’s Jersey Shore, Nadya Suleman the "Octomom"  and Fabulous author Danielle Steel

I watched the Octomom and then went back and watched it on the The View website as well.She was cracking me up!I have had mixed feelings about that whole story so I was interested to see what she had to say.I did not get much from it being as she was a little "happy" .The Women sure had alot of questions for her though!

What are your thoughts on something you have watched this week? Do you watch every day or only sometimes.I try to watch as much as possible.The View is on when my kids are doing homeschool work so sometimes it gets interrupted.Go figure.

I have watched the view on and off for awhile depending on my work schedule.I have been lucky enough to be home to watch it for the past few months!
I love Sherri Shepherd.I never really knew much about her until I read her book and now I am hooked.She is hilarious ,as are all the ladies, and I love the mix of viewpoints and variety of questions they have.

Still to come on the show this week-
Thurday-Trying to have a baby -guests include Giuliana And Bill Rancic
Friday-Regis and Joy Philbin performing a song from their CD  -"Regis & Joy: Just you. Just me."
Make sure to stop and watch the rest of the week!


I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review

No comments: