Friday, February 26, 2010

Critter Crayons

I don't know about you but I just love shaped crayons-and my daughter does too!I was browsing Etsy and found Critter Crayons.They offer a crayons in a variety of colors and shapes -even multicolor!
My son is a huge Batman fan and look at this possible Easter basket filler I saw in the shop


My daughter would love this beautiful butterfly

and check out this shark

there are so many different ones but if I had to pick a favorite it would be this cuddly teddy

You can buy a set of 3 for only $8.00 or 9 for $22.00

I know my kids would love these (though I'm not sure if I would share)


I was not compensated for this post.I am requesting the sample crayon they offer bloggers for doing a post.After I receive my crayon I will be doing a review of the actual item !

No comments: