Monday, November 23, 2009

Leap Frog Zippity at The Not So Blog



I don't know about you,but I love Leap Frog products.I started my boys on the My First Leap Pad when they were about 2 years old and we have continued to use them every since.My daughter loves the Learn and Groove Alphabet Drum as well as the Discovery Ball.Leap Frog products not only add delight  to the days of any little boy or girl,but they also encourage learning in a fun and  hands on way.

Now Leap Frog has done it again with the Zippity, which adds movement to the mix to make a fantastic present Christmas or otherwise.The Zippity has included bopper and mat as well as 8 preloaded Disney Character games.This is a way to encourage learning for your little one whil they stay active and have a blast.With the Leap Frog Zippity you cannot go wrong.
You can check out the Zippity as well as all the other amazing Leap Frog products at http://leapfrog.com/
The wonderfully mommy at http://thenotsoblog.com/ is also having a great giveaway where you can WIN  a Zippity of your own.Stop by this fabulous blog to enter and while you are there ,check out the site.I promise it is well worth it.