Tuesday, November 3, 2015

The New We Love Disney Album Is Amazing!!




If you are a music lover and Disney fan, you should really check out the just released We Love Disney album. Bringing together 12 top artists from different music genres, all singing your favorite Disney songs, gives this album a unique style all it's own.




Personally, I like Rainbow Connection by Gwen Stefani best. Listening to this album brings me back to childhood. It reminds me of all the Disney classics I enjoy and have been watching for years. I love that there are songs from different movies, and they are all ones that I am familiar with. When I listen to this album, I can close my eyes and see the scenes from the movies in my mind. It gives the old songs a whole new twist that is pure Disney magic!

The album has the family friendly feel you expect from Disney, and would make a perfect gift this holiday season!

NE-YO “Friend Like Me” (Aladdin)

Jessie J “Part of Your World “(The Little Mermaid)

Jason Derulo “Can You Feel the Love Tonight / Nants’ Ingonyama” (The Lion King)

Gwen Stefani “The Rainbow Connection” (The Muppet Movie)

Ariana Grande “Zero To Hero” (Hercules)

Jhené Aiko “In a World of My Own/Very Good Advice” (Alice in Wonderland)

Fall Out Boy “I Wan’na Be Like You (The Monkey Song)” (The Jungle Book)

Tori Kelly “Colors of the Wind” (Pocahontas)

Kacey Musgraves “A Spoonful of Sugar” (Mary Poppins)

Charles Perry “Ev’rybody Wants To Be a Cat” (The Aristocats)

Jessie Ware “A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes” (Cinderella)

Lucy Hale & Rascal Flatts “Let It Go” (Frozen)

Various Artists “It’s a Small World”
 
Bonus tracks on Deluxe CD, Vinyl, and Picture Disc:
 
Brenna Whitaker “It’s Not Easy Being Green” (The Muppet Show)

Yuna “A Whole New World” (Aladdin)

You can order your own copy of the album here
  *Amazon: http://bit.ly/WLDO2O


Follow Disney and stay up to date on all the happenings:
* Official We Love Disney website: https://www.welovedisneymusic.com


** I participated in the We Love Disney album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided an album to review but all opinions are my own


No comments: